Wirefly Pre-orders

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Not to mention that other than a general lack of information, what has Wirefly done wrong? Offer the best prices on the best phones? That's not a problem to me. . . They've given free overnight shipping, free headsets, ect to their customers that have expressed concern over the delay. . .again, I don't see the problem. Wirefly has no control over the issue(unlike Sprint), and appear to be trying their best to get things done.

Some people are so weird, rest assured that when I get my phone you won't catch me in a Radio Shack thread attacking people. . .but I guess to each their own. :confused:

yup, i said it many many times, some of us just not as pressed. my current phone is working stll, i really don't mind waiting for another week or so. we do have a life other than our precious cell phone. i have friends to hang out with, my dog to take care of, a 9-5 job, and a girlfriend that i need to keep happy. haha. plenty of things to keep me occupied. before you know it the phone will be at my front door waiting for me.

wirefly_kim

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, I dont have any more info to post. We are waiting on Sprint to get us the phones. AS SOON as we get them, we will start shipping them. Not trying to be difficult, but I honestly dont have anything more than that to tell you. We were hoping to hear from Sprint today, but at this time they have not told us anything. I am sorry for the wait - I sincerely wish we had them to ship out to you all. If you have a specific issue with your order, Please PM me the order number and I will be happy to look into it for you.

As soon as I have info, I will post it so you all know about the phones and when they will start to ship.

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I figured it was Sprint, #1 in customer dissatisfaction. I love how Sprint boasts about being "most improved in customer satisfaction", it is like being the best smelling poop. . .you still stink.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
at least a rep from wirefly is updating us directly here in the forum. i don't see any amazon rep updating ppl in the amazon pre order thread. i think they are even more clueless than us. haha.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums

vdidwania

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. This may clear up the delay dilemma. Makes me feel better to know ANY updates. Wish Sprint had just communicated that. Hopefully we'll get an update from WF tomorrow.

bklynsytlebaby

May 10, 2012
Visit site
"We are expecting a definitive date from Sprint no later than Tuesday and we will begin shipping the HTC EVO 4G LTE to our customers as quickly as we receive them"

sounds like BS to me!!!!

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like Wirefly is making a good effort to update us now. I hope they keep it up. Thanks Wirefly

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

May 30, 2012
Visit site
This really sucks!!! I was hoping to get my phone so I could mess around with it before I went on vacation. Now I won't have it for another month! Ughh. This sucks. Never ordering from Wirefly ever again!!!

NasTraDooMis

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Damn ! I'm moving this weekend out of town. If it dont ship out to me by Thursday i will have to either cancel the order or change shipping address, but i dont want to take a chance my order being borked by wirefly for doing a change of address :(
+ i havent changed my address with me bank yet either so that would screw things up even worse. I may be SOL ! :eek:

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
The only part Wirefly played in this saga was not keeping its customers updated and they seem to be doing better now. They don't control when the orders get shipped to them. It would seem Sprint is the biggest offender here.

deets86

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If the above story is the issue, then all Sprint would have had to do was release a statements saying that not all devices had been released from customs and when they are Sprint store and third party distributors would be addressed.. That would have avoided A LOT of confusion and frustration.

DisorderlyDj

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I've gotten one email on the 22 saying they have cleared customs and should be on the way. This guy wirefly hasn't said any more than that. I don't even think this guy even works for wirefly, send em your order and what's he gonna tell ya? My local best buy doesn't even have them yet either, so I'm not even sure all of them have cleared customs yet.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I've gotten one email on the 22 saying they have cleared customs and should be on the way. This guy wirefly hasn't said any more than that. I don't even think this guy even works for wirefly, send em your order and what's he gonna tell ya? My local best buy doesn't even have them yet either, so I'm not even sure all of them have cleared customs yet.

Android Central, Phone Dog, and Phone Arena are reporting that all One X and Evo 4g lte have been released by Customs today.