Anyone else got preorders delayed?

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
The estimated delivery date for the pre-order got pushed back several times in the past few days and now shows February 21st.
I didn't order any custom color or 1TB storage. Just a regular unlocked black 24U 512GB. And I'm in DFW area, 30 minutes driving distance from the Samsung warehouse. My credit card was charged on the next day.
If they will continue to extend delivery date, it may go to the S25 release time.LOL.
Just wondering, how many people here got their orders delayed.

Last edited:

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
The estimated delivery date for the pre-order got pushed back several times in the past few days and now shows February 21st.
I didn't order any custom color or 1TB storage. Just a regular unlocked black 24U 512GB. And I'm in DFW area, 30 minutes driving distance from the Samsung warehouse. My credit card was charged on the next day.
If they will continue to extend delivery date, it may go to the S25 release time.LOL.
Ya mines the 14th

Dreng

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
My order of blue and a green ultra 512gb shipped today. Placed my order Wensday night. Must just be the color black is short is stocked. I also live 30 minutes away in McKinney.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Black - 512 - may be the most popular one they have! Maybe not! That's the one I have in hand. I know mine was listed as being shipped from North of Dallas ( I live just North of Houston) but with 2nd day air the second tracking page (details) said it was coming from Louisville Kentucky! Seems like they flew it from Dallas to Kentucky to Houston???
You might want to look into picking it up yourself since you live so close. Maybe you can get it earlier????

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
Black - 512 - may be the most popular one they have! Maybe not! That's the one I have in hand. I know mine was listed as being shipped from North of Dallas ( I live just North of Houston) but with 2nd day air the second tracking page (details) said it was coming from Louisville Kentucky! Seems like they flew it from Dallas to Kentucky to Houston???
You might want to look into picking it up yourself since you live so close. Maybe you can get it earlier????
I received mine yesterday but it did indeed come from Louisville, KY for whatever reason.

Reactions: MarVaRa

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I received mine yesterday but it did indeed come from Louisville, KY for whatever reason.
That is weird. I'm wondering if something got wrong with logistics in Samsung DFW warehouse.
All my previous Sansung purchases came from the Samsung Carrollton warehouse via FedEx local delivery.
I'm kicking my butt for not selecting store pickup.

Last edited:

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
That is weird. I'm wondering if something got wrong with logistics in Samsung DFW warehouse.
All my previous Sansung purchases came from the Samsung Carrollton warehouse via FedEx local delivery.
For the first time in ages, Fedex was not the delivery company. UPS delivered my phone.

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
So, today I saw that the status of my order was changed to "Processing" and the trade-in date was set to February 12th. The estimated delivery date still shows February 21st and still able to cancel. Weird, right?
Just now received notification from UPS about label creation and the delivery date is tomorrow (local delivery in Dallas area). 🙄
Samsung really needs to fix their website status notifications. Totally confusing.

frank-barnett

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I had ordered 5pm the 17th - original date was jan 31- that was pushed back to feb 1 on Sunday, and just now I got an update that the order is shipping, ups, with delivery on 31. UPS does not have an update yet- so I am still doubtful that I will get it on the 31st - this week would be great!

frank-barnett

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I had ordered 5pm the 17th - original date was jan 31- that was pushed back to feb 1 on Sunday, and just now I got an update that the order is shipping, ups, with delivery on 31. UPS does not have an update yet- so I am still doubtful that I will get it on the 31st - this week would be great!
So when UPS updated with delivery information, it was Feb 1, not 31 as Samsung had.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000