facebook contacts

alexwick

May 29, 2012
Visit site
hey guys,...
so i just got my evo lte...
my contacts got synced to google... just seems odd that i have no photos of the contacts in my address book... i tried to manual syn them under account synchronization... still... some seem to appear with photos but 80% the photos don't sink the photos.... any idea... why that might happen, and what I can do about it!?
Thanks

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
same with me, not all of my FB contact photos synced- despite the contact "connection" being made and linked.

media158

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this was the same problem I had where none of the FB photos would sync to the contacts. I was able to finally get the FB photos to sync with my contacts by opening up the Facebook app, going into settings and selecting Sync Contacts at the very bottom. I changed the setting to "Sync with existing contacts" and hit the Sync button. After checking my contacts all my FB contacts had their pictures back.

alexwick

May 29, 2012
Visit site
All of them?? I it seem like some of mine did slot of. Mine didn't.... And I hit the manual sync a couple Of. Times

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

raven312

May 12, 2012
Visit site
http://05hi.qr.aI

If I remember where I saw the article, I'll link it (above), but I remember reading that this is because of some kind of beef between Google and DB. I don't know how true it is but I'll look for the supporting docs.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

delosfuegos

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey All

connex.io (Disclaimer: I work for the company) is service that solves issues like these. We can sync any Android device (but also Google Contacts, Yahoo Contacts, Windows Live Mail, Outlook...) with Facebook, LinkedIn and Xing (or all three), including the pictures. The app also cleans, de-duplicates and updates your contacts automatically. You basically only have to sync once and it will update your friends numbers, e-mail addresses and pictures automatically. If you would like to check it out: www.connex.io.

Txchas

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey All

connex.io (Disclaimer: I work for the company) is service that solves issues like these. We can sync any Android device (but also Google Contacts, Yahoo Contacts, Windows Live Mail, Outlook...) with Facebook, LinkedIn and Xing (or all three), including the pictures. The app also cleans, de-duplicates and updates your contacts automatically. You basically only have to sync once and it will update your friends numbers, e-mail addresses and pictures automatically. If you would like to check it out: www.connex.io.

$5/month??? That sounds pretty high.