Missing bottom Power Port

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I like to use the kickstand, plug in the power and listen to music at my desk. Well with the power plug on the side instead of the bottom there is only a single landscape orientation you can place the EVOLTE in while charging. But with the power plug now on the side opposite the volume controls, the volume controls are now on bottom against the desk surface. What a screw-up in design!

In the old EVO 4G the power port was on the bottom and the kickstand had the correct orientation with volume controls on top while using the kickstand.

What an blunder! But I still love my EVOLTE.

Reactions: Mercury81

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I like to use the kickstand, plug in the power and listen to music at my desk. Well with the power plug on the side instead of the bottom there is only a single landscape orientation you can place the EVOLTE in while charging. But with the power plug now on the side opposite the volume controls, the volume controls are now on bottom against the desk surface. What a screw-up in design!

In the old EVO 4G the power port was on the bottom and the kickstand had the correct orientation with volume controls on top while using the kickstand.

What an blunder! But I still love my EVOLTE.

Also loving mine... Don't sweat the small stuff.:);):D:p:thumbup:

sent from my Evo4LTE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty