kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
For themes I'd recommend checking out eBay. I haven't looked much myself but I think I did see some interesting designs on there the other day while looking for something else.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

stlrfan78

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
OTTERBOX COMMUTER CASES RULE. had it on my old evo, got it for my new lte. thin and great for a pocket, and very protective. silicone liner , hard plastic outside.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

mike31082

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
OTTERBOX COMMUTER CASES RULE. had it on my old evo, got it for my new lte. thin and great for a pocket, and very protective. silicone liner , hard plastic outside.

I completely agree. The new commuter case for the EVO LTE is thinner than the one for the OG EVO. The EVO LTE + the Cummuter case is no thicker than a naked OG EVO. Definitely worth it.

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Speaks the truth. My first Otterbox protector and I'm very impressed with the quality. I also hear the service for their 100% fully protected replacement plan is out of this world. My original EVO I used Ballistic casing. I like the protection it provided, but didn't like the bulky side points it had.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I don't know what it is. Something about the shape and size of this phone. I keep dropping it. This time I dropped it and the volum up button broke. Amazing.

Waiting for a new one to come to the store for me to replace it. Putting my otterbox back on when it does. I just which they had the smaller one in the store. Guess I'm going to have to order it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87