Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I've just installed the 12-6 nightly. Are changelogs posted anywhere? Because I haven't been able to find them.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
I dont use the nightlys and nobody on that forum likes to talk about them LOL. Dont ask me why... the forum is only supposedly for the official cm10.

spencer311

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Stupid me.....that was easy, thanks!!!

No problem... I had to ask the same thing. Btw If you have battery issues with PA or overheating you might try CM. Thats why I sweiched but allot of people havent had that issue so maybe its just me

deadeye99

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

Why do I keep checking when I'm not even going to update till foxfi works with jellybean? I also have 0 issues with my evo.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site

What is the best, most accurate to the original, jellybean ROM? Thanks.

\m/

Cm10, would be the closest. I just installed it this morning and it is much improved from the last time I tried a couple months ago.

PittsPgh

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

I talked to. Sprint cs about the update coming after the end of the world, he said "there is nothing in the contract that I find to guarantee, I could still receive update in the after life". I'm so pissed off as I pay a monthly service fee and its like my freakin fault Armageddon is almost here. Two words for you 'Sprint', CU in hell,I mean 4 words. Wait two letters and two words.:thumbdown::confused:

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Maybe that's why there's no word on the update. Worlds going to end anyhow. Update isn't going to matter then. :)
But you still have to pay your bill. :)

Paul

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site

Yep, just checked again for the third time today. Guess what?.........still nothing. Why do I keep doing it?

gpdaddy95

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Yep, just checked again for the third time today. Guess what?.........still nothing. Why do I keep doing it?

I promised myself that I wouldn't look for it anymore and just let it come to me. That's been my Vow to all things that are Phil. It's been a hard first day, but I haven't checked. I guess I have to stop smoking next.

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

Maybe we should turn this into a drinking game.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Every hour on the hour, if you don't have JB update. Drink a shot , repeat on and on until it's here! :beer::D

celticking

May 16, 2012
Visit site

While s-off is easy with the dirty racun program, it's really not necessary. As long as you have the latest radios, rooting and installing a custom rom is fine with s-on.

Sent from my EVO

treyguad

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

Alright so I should be good to go as far as CM10 with S-ON? And also what about this whole rooting on 2.13? how?

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

I promised myself that I wouldn't look for it anymore and just let it come to me. That's been my Vow to all things that are Phil. It's been a hard first day, but I haven't checked. I guess I have to stop smoking next.

Don't worry...
y7ymuvej.jpg

treyguad

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

okay i get the whole soff son stuff....no one is answering my question about the new software. I can't root!!!

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site

Alright so I should be good to go as far as CM10 with S-ON? And also what about this whole rooting on 2.13? how?

For me personally, I couldn't get CM10 to boot all the way until I got S-OFF. Other ROMs I've heard will work without it, however.

Another thing to be mindful of is that some of the rooting/S-OFF applications require being run from a 32-bit operating system. I ran into this snag while I was trying to do it a few weeks ago.

ncfanboy

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site

I cannot stop looking I think I need some help