Looking for a new rom

iClowNz

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So I'm looking to load something new. What are people's favorites right now?

This might be a noob question, but is there anyway to load a different OS? I want to play some windows pgone 7 games, kind of a achievement whore. Just don't want to buy a ****ty windows phone.

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Don't quote me on this, but I doubt Windows would be able to load on there. Unless Microsoft wanted to allow a developer team to work on it for mobile devices. I have seen on XDA some Ubuntu screen shots, not too sure how stable it is though.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Sense = r3charged. AOSP = Deck's. Those ones work the best for ME. I try them all though. Currently running Deck's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erckul

Pure87

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
MIUI is great and all, but for the life of me, I can't get it to install bug-free. That and it doesn't have 4g. If they can fix that, goodbye CM7.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

robster8719

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok this goes to everyone, AOSP rocks SENSE rocks less because it drainnnnnnnnnsssss that battery. In my opinion MIUI looks good.....if your 13. lol....but on a real not run that deck trust me

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Decks is definitely my favorite rom at the moment and probably of all time. My battery lasts a very long time, and everything works. It rules the AOSP world IMO.

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Decks is definitely my favorite rom at the moment and probably of all time. My battery lasts a very long time, and everything works. It rules the AOSP world IMO.

On average how long would you say your battery lasts

bluebandit97

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Im also running decks. No compliants aside from the usual GPS, 4g (not in my area anyway), etc issues. GPS patch fixes that issue and 4g isnt important to me. Battery life is better then any, especially stock, other sense rom ive tried. Very fast when mated with a Tiamat kernal. IMO

mayer7196

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Personally, Synergy with Godmode has been my favorite. I think I have tried every ROM know to man LOL, and it's been my hands down favorite.