Best ROM for Video Recording. [Urgent]

techspark

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Fellow Evomates,

I know there are a couple of related threads, but they are quite old and do not have the info i m looking at.

I have a couple of ocassions in my locality for new year and i cannot afford to miss them and my evo 4g is the only camcorder that i have.

So i want to know which is the rom that has the best video recording capabilities.

I m currently on stock(unrooted) 2.2 (yes i know i m a generation behind but i never felt the need of rooting my phone until today)

The audio quality on the stock is horrible. The video is good but i know my evo is capable of doing better.

So i need a rom that can :

1. Record in 1080p (i saw a rom a couple of months back that had this, not sure if it actually did and how usable it was) I m sure evo can do 1080p because 1080p is nothing but 2mp and evo has an 8mp camera, correct me if i m wront. Also, if it can do 1080p will i need to upgrade to a class 6 or class 10 sd card ?

2. If not 1080p then 720p with excellent audio quality.

Please suggest me the best rom, current user experience will be greatly appreciated. I m okay with any rom(sense, aosp etc) , video recording is the only priority, i dont need any other feature.

All replies will be appreciated. Thank you. Cheers !

P.S The ocassion is on 2nd jan, so please reply quickly as it will take me atleast a day to root and test.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hate to inform you, but the sound doesn't get any better. We just have cheap and low quality mic's in our phones. There isn't anything we can do to make it any better. As for as your picture quality, what you habe now is going to be just as good as anything else that's out there for our phones.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via HTC Evo 4g

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana