[ROM] RvU 1.3.2 WORKING 4G!!! Sync Fixed / ROM Manager Support

bcnice20

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Also I dunno if it just strictly related to this Rom or not but don't calibrate your g sensor for some reason it messes up auto rotate till you reboot

Nitrousoxide

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I just tried to flash your rom but got into a 4g screen boot loop and had to recover using my Nandroid backup.

I did clear my Dalvik cache and regular cache before flashing, but I didn't wipe the data.

Should I have done that as well? I was under the impression from the OP that I didn't have to wipe my data.

Last edited:

bcnice20

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I just tried to flash your rom but got into a 4g screen boot loop and had to recover using my Nandroid backup.

I did clear my Dalvik cache and regular cache before flashing, but I didn't wipe the data.

Should I have done that as well? I was under the impression from the OP that I didn't have to wipe my data.

Don't wipe anything just flash it

Nitrousoxide

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting Installation unsuccessful errors for any and all applications I try to install. They say that there is "insufficient storage available."

Android lists the internal phone storage as being 383 MBs in size so there should be plenty of space.

I can also confirm that your software was properly flashed as the software number is 1.32.651.6 and there is a Superuser permissions application. Though since I can't install a terminal I can't do a proper check for SU privileges.

2kmy477

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting Installation unsuccessful errors for any and all applications I try to install. They say that there is "insufficient storage available."

Android lists the internal phone storage as being 383 MBs in size so there should be plenty of space.

I can also confirm that your software was properly flashed as the software number is 1.32.651.6 and there is a Superuser permissions application. Though since I can't install a terminal I can't do a proper check for SU privileges.

I also got the "Insufficient storage available" error when I tried to install any apps,any fix?

Sprint Hotspot also not working,my laptop can connect to it,but no intternet access.

Last edited:

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site

Interesting... I just downloaded and installed GMaps from the market. Can you post a Logcat of what happens when you try to install an app?

I on the other hand am still getting a Sync symbol, but nothing is trying to sync. Gotta work on that one.

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, wiping did it for me. No more syncing issues. Bummer.... must not like the previous sync cache info. Which is weird since I deleted all of my sync'd accounts and I still got the Sync icon up top.

About to move on to 4G.

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Well for giggles, I did a nandroid restore from prior to 1.0, flashed 1.1 and did a cache and dalvik cache wipe. Rebooted and no sync issues so far.

Nitrousoxide

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I reflashed your rom and am still having SD card problems with a lack of permissions. However I was unable to replicate the "insufficient space" bug I mentioned before.

Here's an excerpt from the logfile.
E/SensorHandler( 2045): restartCheckSensorFocus() - mCurrentValue = null
W/HTCCamera( 2045): SHOW_TOAST - Unable to save file to SD card due to insufficient file permissions

Audible was also having the same sd card permissions problem it had prior to flashing to your version.

I did not do a full wipe this time like I did last time.

Last edited:

Aridon

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Try connecting you device to the pc in storage mode and doing a full backup of any files on the sd, then do a full format of the sd card and move your files back. The full format takes awhile but seemed to work on the io devices.

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I reflashed your rom and am still having SD card problems with a lack of permissions. However I was unable to replicate the "insufficient space" bug I mentioned before.

Here's an excerpt from the logfile.
E/SensorHandler( 2045): restartCheckSensorFocus() - mCurrentValue = null
W/HTCCamera( 2045): SHOW_TOAST - Unable to save file to SD card due to insufficient file permissions

Audible was also having the same sd card permissions problem it had prior to flashing to your version.

I did not do a full wipe this time like I did last time.

Yep, sounds like some of your media or a sector was corrupted on the SD card from the original firmware. Aridon has a good idea, it's what I kept doing with my IO device when things got wonky for me...

Can I get anyone else to confirm 4G working AFTER flashing/wiping the device in recovery?

Nitrousoxide

May 7, 2010
Visit site
It seems to be working for me despite not doing a wipe after flashing the device. I took it over to an area that has 2 bars of 4g strength and was getting 1.8 down and 1.0 up. I also had no problems using data services while in 4g mode

Gonna try reformatting the sd card now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo