[ROM]Pink puddycat v.1.0*XLOUD Mod*

Diablo67

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
pinkpxxxycatbanner.jpg

Pink cat v.1.0 4 The ladies,but you guys can try it if you arent afraid that is.I had a few request from guys ,that their girfriends wish they had a rom just for them,so here its is,Themed completely pink with a sexy pink panther look and tweaks to go along with it,enjoy.

My Other Work:

Bio-Sense
Annihilator Rom v.1.0
ELITE Series IV*ELITE Series Resurrected
Team Revolations Rev-Rom v.1.3
Red Line v.1.0.1

Disclaimer:As with all my roms,i am not responsible with what happens to your phone after you install this.

Team Revolation & ODJDUBNHD:

Outerdepth
Justinwidebody
Papa Smurf151
Stevovanburen
Swiperrat
Rootlinux

The Goods:

Aroma Installer Integrated
OS 2.3.3
Apps2SD Support
Nano Text Editor
Bash Shell Support
Deode'xed
Task Killer Tweaked For Speed
Init.d Support
Custom framework Added
Custom Clock Widget Added
Custom Dialer Added
Custom Keyboard Added
Custom Rosie Added
Custom wallpaper Added
Custom Lockscreen Added
ChopSuey v.50 Kernel(Thanks To Robbo)
Smurfed-Out Tweaks 6.2(Thanks To Papa Smurf151)

Aroma Installer:(Thanks To Ahmad Amarullah)

"AROMA" was taken from Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) and it's mean "Smells", but also abbreviation of "Amarullz ROM Manifest". It was advance update-binary for Android that contains many features like Wizard Installation, Touch User Interface (AROMA UI), Customizable Packages, System Inspecting, Themeable, and User Interactive. All release version will had "Smell Things" codename, example in 1st version it has codename "Anggrek" which mean "Orchid".

XLOUD

HTC EVO 4G users can now enjoy their listening experience with the new Sony XLOUD engine from Sony Xperia ported by XxXPachaXxX of XDA Developers Forum. This sound engine enhances the loudspeaker of the following:
Call
Music
Video sound

Disclaimer/Warning:When Using This Mod,You Will Experience A Big Sound Increase and should test it out in low volume first,you need to be in speaker mode to use it.I am not responsible if you blow your speaker/eardrum or get kicked out of school for playing your music too loud.

Apps Added:

Titanium backup
Android Assistant
Spare Parts
Shootme
Blade Buddy
Es File Explorer

Download:

(The Pink cat file will read "Pink cat 2"its v.1.0,i forgot to take the 2 off the end).

Pink cat v.1.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1aas