AC men, UNITE

What color should the AC Custom ROM Sense UI be?

• Total voters

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
AC devs, UNITE [UPDATE for DEVs]

As some of us have talked about, let's create a rom from everyone throwing in and something to represent this amazing site.

We now have permission to use Ava's as a base, or we can use mine.

Let's have only the people that are going to be contributing reply.

and your android skills like a wrap sheet:)

Let's see what we can do

Devs helping, PM me and I'll give you the login to our profile on 4shared. I set one up for all the files needed

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
im here
Hey t0ast3d,maybe start a poll to choose the color scheme of the rom.
Just a couple color i have in mind,stock,toasted,or maybe something along the lines of AC's color(blue,grey,white)

Last edited:

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
im here
Hey t0ast3d,maybe start a poll to choose the color scheme of the rom.
Just a couple color i have in mind,stock,toasted,or maybe something along the lines of AC's color(blue,grey,white)

Alright, might take a minute though lol, I tried to do that when I made the thread but it got jacked up some how so I said f it, I'll try again though

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Should have a Kernel with the ROM thats undervolted, perf lock removed. Seems AC users are more concerned with battery life than anything else.

Min free should be set ridicilously high ... will be back with some recommended settings.

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Should have a Kernel with the ROM thats undervolted, perf lock removed. Seems AC users are more concerned with battery life than anything else.

Min free should be set ridicilously high ... will be back with some recommended settings.

Yeah Min free is great idea i run it in all my roms(thanks gb).

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
@ t0ast

As ideas come out is there a way you can document them in the first post? It makes it so we arent trying to hit a moving target and since this thread is young, now would be the time to do it.

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
@ t0ast

As ideas come out is there a way you can document them in the first post? It makes it so we arent trying to hit a moving target and since this thread is young, now would be the time to do it.

Yeah. I'm about to take my daughter to the doctor so it would be really cool if everyone could come up with some basics and have one of you PM them to me and I'll post them as soon as I get back. I would stall and do it now but the woman....you know

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Is app2sd something everyone would want or don't really need it?

I have my Rom Manager premium Saved on my SDcard...

And the .APK for it in another file...

Its not something i use unless im on Cyan... but if its a choice in the rom it would be kool...

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have asked 2 DEV's for permission to include their apps.

Wireless Thether (i know its free but i have principals)
SetCPU (This DEV shares his code free on XDA BUT thats not the point)

Any other apps i should be reaching out to DEV's to use?