[ROM] Fresh EVO 3.5.0.1 - Now available to the public!

NxTech3

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
ROM manager gives the option for backup and restore through the ClockworkMod Recovery. So if you flash Amons through ROM Manager you cant use ROM Manger do a backup/restore, youd have to boot into Amons Recovery to do a nand. I use ROM Manger to flash Amons recovery because its easier than standard flash, then i uninstall ROM Manager. Great tool, just dont need to use it.

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
What makes Fresh so Fresh? I mean it has everything My Stock Evo has minus the Bloatware? What makes this better than CM? MYNs? I installed it, but I swear if I was to put this side by side to a new Evo, I couldnt tell the diff. I am not hating on it, but is there something I am missing here? A lot of people recommend this ROM but why?!

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Fresh for about a day, and although I think it's a nice, and so far stable rom. I'm not finding any bells or whistles myself thought I was missing something?

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Exactly my point. I dont get it. CM has sooooo much more options and cuztomization ( spelled the way I do) I tried it for a day and went back to CM.

NxTech3

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
What makes Fresh so Fresh? I mean it has everything My Stock Evo has minus the Bloatware? What makes this better than CM? MYNs? I installed it, but I swear if I was to put this side by side to a new Evo, I couldnt tell the diff. I am not hating on it, but is there something I am missing here? A lot of people recommend this ROM but why?!

Its very stable, and doesnt have any of the bloatware unless you want it. and very customizable. There are plenty of other ROMs if you need eye candy, but if you want an everyday dependable ROM then Fresh is it.

wallaceb

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Excellent ROM. No issues during installation. The only issues i had was a few FC's for the sprint zone and office applications. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed those issues.

My 4G RSA keys and MAC address are unchanged. Highly recommend this ROM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik