Thanks to the community

jaileer

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to send a shout out to everyone on these forums that spends time and energy into helping N00Bs become experts. From the Devs to the mods to the experienced flashers - to everyone who has spent time helping or giving back - Thank you.

I've been lurking off and on for about 6 months and finally made the decision to root 4 days ago based on increasing slowness on stock. In 4 days this community has helped me go from a ****ing idiot to a ****ing idiot who is comfortable flashing ROMS in the middle of a professional development workshop!

I still have a ton to learn, and I'll never be able to give back the amount that I've taken, but every single person that has ever take the time to read any of my posts up till now and beyond has my sincere gratitude.

Thanks, everyone.

Tim

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
When I first started with all of this awesomeness I felt the same way. I never thought I could help anyone out but the more you stick with it and try things plus READ and understand then you will start helping others.

Now I'm starting to help others as much as I can with what I know. Never thought this would be possible :)

But I still have a lot of learning to do. It fells like its never ending, but hey I don't mind :)

Reactions: jaileer

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
You'll be giving back sooner then you think, look at the month I joined AC, I got my evo the same month and it was my first smartphone.

Now I'm able to help everyone on here out, it's a good feeling to give back :p

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to thank everyone too. Especially the noobs who ask questions because by asking there so far hasn't been an answer I haven't needed and haven't found (yet ;) ). This is my first smart phone and I have had it since August but I never got up the nerve to root it until I after I rooted and ROMmed my LG Optimus S.

While I'm not at that point yet with the EVO, I found myself being able to answer questions and help some folks with the Optimus and it is a great feeling. I have a lot to learn and will be very glad to help others when I can.

This place is awesome and I really like how people come together to guide someone out of a bad situation. You ALL are awesome!

Carrie

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been lurking off and on for about 6 months and finally made the decision to root 4 days ago based on increasing slowness on stock. In 4 days this community has helped me go from a ****ing idiot to a ****ing idiot who is comfortable flashing ROMS in the middle of a professional development workshop!

I was in the same position when I had my Hero. I lurked the forums for about 6 months and was soooo wary about rooting (too afraid that I might brick my phone). I finally caved and I havent looked back since!! Once I got my Evo, I rooted it the same day :p

and like the others before me have said already....you'll be helping others out in no time with your knowledge and experience as well!

-- Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall