[App] Your Food - No Waste Inventory

Harderue

Aug 1, 2023
Visit site
Playstore_Presentation.png

Hello everyone,

It is with great joy that I'm posting today. I'm thrilled to announce that Your Food v2.6 is now officially available on Google Play. Over the past few months, I have worked tirelessly to bring regular updates, introducing new features, optimizations, and various improvements. The application is also translated into 6 languages.

The app has already achieved an impressive +10,000 downloads on Google Play, with a rating of +4.5/5 stars, exceeding all my expectations regarding its usefulness to people worldwide.

But, what exactly is Your Food?
Your Food is a mobile application developed to help you effortlessly and quickly organize your fridge, freezer, and your entire home. Additionally, the app will assist you in managing your shopping list, budgetary expenses, and much more. You will also have the option to share your inventory with other users in real-time! Whether it's family or roommates, everyone can participate.

1 copy.png

On this special occasion, I would like to express my gratitude to all users of the application, as well as those who have opted to acquire the Premium version to support this project. I also extend my thanks to all individuals who take the time to write emails and messages, providing new ideas and suggestions daily. It is thanks to each one of you that the application has reached the level of quality it boasts today. Your support and valuable contributions are truly invaluable for both me and the app's continuous growth.

If this message has piqued your curiosity and you would like to learn more about the application or even give it a try, I invite you to download it now on Google Play by searching for "Your Food" or by clicking here.

Below, you'll find additional screenshots, offering a better glimpse of its features and its unique, vibrant style.

Wishing you all a fantastic week.

Best regards,
Harderue

2 copy.png

3 copy.png

4 copy.png

5 copy.png

6 copy.png

7 copy.png

8 copy.png

Harderue

Aug 1, 2023
Visit site
Hi!

🌟 Discover Your Food, your essential ally for smart food inventory management! Now available on iOS via the Apple Store, as well as on Google Play.

🛒 Key Features:

1. Easy List and Product Creation: Name, sort, and customize your lists and products with a wide range of icons.
  2. Intuitive Shopping List Management: Easily transfer products from your inventory to the shopping list and vice versa.
  3. Budget Management: Track your expenses with tools to enter prices and visualize costs.
  4. Customizable Settings: Choose your language, currency, date format, and manage expiration notifications.
  5. Sync and Share: Log in to synchronize your inventory in real time across all your devices and share it with other users.
📲 Your inventory, your way of managing it, all in one versatile app. Download "Your Food" now on Apple Store and Google Play!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali