Google Music app not working

TheVish

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
So I just recently got set up with Google Music, and am currently uploading my itunes music on my computer. I downloaded and installed the Music app on my Evo, but when I launch the app, all there is is a few random pieces of music, and that's it. When I go into setting, there is nothing about adding any kind of google account, nor did it prompt me to add my google account upon installation.

I've heard that you need to sync your google music via phone settings > accounts, but there is no option to sync music (only gmail, calender, etc.). I have tried reinstalling the app a few times, as well as clearing the data or whatever under settings > app management.

Is there something I am missing? Do I need to wait for the music to finish uploading on my computer? Why can't I sync the music through my phone setting? I have searched everywhere for the answer but have come up empty. I am sad and frustrated :(

leprechaunshawn

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It could be that all your music on your computer hasn’t uploaded to Google Music yet. I have about 3,000 songs and it took 3 days of letting it upload while I was at work before it was all there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87