Who all is getting the EVO 4g in South Carolina?

jake8188

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
If you are getting one, what area will you be going to . I called the most popular Sprint store in SC and they are only getting 30...

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
My dad and I are trying to get one. If it comes down to it, only one of us will get it.

Florence, SC.
Also, I hate how 4g isn't even expected in SC by the end of the year. :/
Atleast put it in Columbia, where I go to school.

jake8188

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I know, I guess they think since we are in the south we dont care about things like that< but there are few (like us) that do. It would be nice to just have it in Wal-Mart or something like that.

ttkk1

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Charleston, as well. Pre order at Goose Creek RS

NOTE: BB Mobile at Northwoods Mall this afternoon was still taking pre orders for tomorrow. Also they had all of their accessories out and ready for sale. Bought the premium hard case...

Last edited:

gthatsme

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I've got one preordered at BBM in Greenville. Stopped in today just to browse the guy said they had 30 preorders, but didn't ask how many they got in.....anyway I will be there at 8am to pick mine up!

KrazyNick

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'll be getting one tomorrow in Columbia. I'm going to ride by the sprint store around 7, if there is no cars/ or lines then ill probably go get a bite to eat and then come back to get one when they open at 8. :)

KenshoSC

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered 2 from RS in West Ashley (Charleston) James Island Sprint store called me today and said they had 20 or so...I had 3 set aside before I ordered from Radio Shack. Get there early...might have some under Sloane

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19