Annoying issue with VVM

mayer7196

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a rooted EVO 4G and for the life of me can not get Sprint VVM to work correctly. If I go into the program it shows 0 voice mail, but when I "Personalize" and it tells me to enter in my password, I do that and I have a bunch of new ones in there. I get no notifications for VM either. Any ideas on a working Sprint VVM apk or anything?

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I actually got out working on CM7 believe it or not. I pulled the apk out of the system app folder from a Sense ROM and installed it like any other app. Upon opening and giving it a second I got a text message saying it had provisioned successfully. After that it worked just like it should, except I still got those text messages saying I got a voicemail. Other times I've gotten it to work, but I don't get the text message...I just get the pop up window saying it had provisioned successfully.

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

Last edited:

mayer7196

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Well it doesn't matter what ROM I use, it never shows I have a VM. I just wiped everything, installed a different ROM (Sense) and i called and left myself a vm. Still no message saying I have one.

I also can't dial into my vm to check it, I have to open the VM program up and choose "Personalize" in order for it to work.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Well it doesn't matter what ROM I use, it never shows I have a VM. I just wiped everything, installed a different ROM (Sense) and i called and left myself a vm. Still no message saying I have one.

I also can't dial into my vm to check it, I have to open the VM program up and choose "Personalize" in order for it to work.

Wait...you're not able to dial your phone number and get your voicemail? That's one of the weirdest problem I've ever heard of. How long are you giving the app to provision?

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!