Music Player Skipping

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
So I did a search and found some issues with the default music player. Wondering if this is just an android bug in general!?

Anyways, I am a proud owner of the EVO 4G as of day 1 it was released. Phone is awesome. Had a scare though. The music player was skipping through the song today when I was listening to music. Not sure if this is a known issue on all mobile devices using the android OS. It only did it the first couple of times. I then exited out of the music player and went back into it and tried it again. After a couple attempts it worked.

Anyone have this happen to them on their 4G? Is this a normal and known bug?

LipGloss712

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i have not had any issues with skipping or pauses. when my mp3 player died, i was using the G1 as my music player. what annoyed the hell out of me was when it paused for a couple of seconds when a text or email came in. this does not happen with the evo and i am so happy about that. i listen to music every day on my way to work and going back home. the only time it does pause is when a phone call comes in.

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
I was using headphones and it happened. Only happened when I first got the phone and a few days after. never had the problem since. probably an SD card issue or something got corrupt in the transferring process with the music.

Not a big deal. Especially if it hasn't happened since.

The positives of this phone totally wipe clean the little negatives. This phone is nuts! Love it!

Torx

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
ive replaced my zune for this built in mp3 player.

effing love it. the sound is great, no need for equalization.
now only if i can find a BT adapter i can connect to my aux input in my car for wireless playback.. im fine with 3.5mm wired connection right now, but would love to have BT installed in my car for ease of use.

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine only skips when listening through earphones, I believe it has something to do with the 2 sensors in the headphone jack.

Works just fine with loud speaker