choppy video camera footage

m a x i m u s

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i started noticing this problem a few months ago. when i shoot video with the vid camera, the footage is choppy on playback. is this connected to low memory (i have about 70 mb free on the phon ... been that way since pretty much day one because of this phone's redonkulously low memory)? my SD card is of course filling up now too, but i assume that has nothing to do with video camera performance. does anyone have any insights? maybe my phone is just dying?

m a x i m u s

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
it is rooted. problem with flashing a custom rom (or semi stock rom) is that i cant figure out how to get all my apps back on it:confused:. i flashed a few different roms, but none of them have the app market on them, and for some reason, i cannot even DL the appmarket from the internet. so now i am stuck with a rooted phone with the stock ROM, lol.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
What type/class of sd card are you using? Also, the EVO 4g has had issues with choppy video due to limitations of the phone/camera.

cromagman

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
it is rooted. problem with flashing a custom rom (or semi stock rom) is that i cant figure out how to get all my apps back on it:confused:. i flashed a few different roms, but none of them have the app market on them, and for some reason, i cannot even DL the appmarket from the internet. so now i am stuck with a rooted phone with the stock ROM, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38