Twitter Constantly Getting Locked

Viscott

May 23, 2010
www.viscott.com
Is anyone else having problems with constantly getting locked out of Twitter?

I removed Seesmic and only have the Twitter and the default HTC Apps installed. Seems the phone is doing something in the background even when you kill the tasks with "Advanced Task Manager". I shut of the phone for an hour to allow for twitter to reset and can then login. The Twitter app needs the complete login information after a restart.

Ironically I can log in no problem with Seesmic Desktop 2 Preview, but not to Twitter.com.

Anyone else having this issue? Is Twitter just hosed with their API? I know its been a mess for at least the last 5 days.

--Jon

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You do realize you can only access the twitter API for new tweets so many times per account per hour, right? Between your phone and PC you're probably refreshing for tweets too often.

Viscott

May 23, 2010
www.viscott.com
You do realize you can only access the twitter API for new tweets so many times per account per hour, right? Between your phone and PC you're probably refreshing for tweets too often.

Yup, it worked fine for the first week. And you can refresh as much as you want per hour without getting locked out, via Twitter.com, Twitter APP and Seesmic. Just not on EVO!

Somthing else is going on.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana