Well, all in good banter (YouTube Evo v iPhone 4)

jaytank

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After numerous comparisons and zillion things said about the two - I am happy to say only one thing I CAN HOLD MY PHONE THE WAY I WANT - that alone wins the battle - wouldn't you say ;)

kcpowercat

May 17, 2010
Visit site
These are usually funny, that one is poorly executed. I guess when you don't have a clear advantage, making up battery life exaggerations is all some are left with. Could have been much more funny.

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Someone has to make one up with all the bad points about the iphone, hold ceratin way, proximity sensor shot, yellow stains, etc...

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
These are usually funny, that one is poorly executed. I guess when you don't have a clear advantage, making up battery life exaggerations is all some are left with. Could have been much more funny.

I don't think they're meant to be slanted either way or try to show which phone is better.

They just poke fun at the elitist and sometimes ignorant views that people have about their phones vs the competition. In other words, it's somewhat silly at what people try to pick apart about other phones when they all have little problems that are for the most part insignificant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard