Change order of email addresses

seabee

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I use over 20 email addresses, not including the Gmail address just created.

I added 8 of the most important to my Evo (that's all that fit on the selection screen). Now I would like to change the order of appearance so that the most important and most used are at the top. Has anyone found a way to switch the order? I can't delete them and re-create as emails that I need to keep are already on those accounts.

johnrhoward

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a solution to your problem, but I'm curious why anyone would need to use so many email accounts. It seems like whatever you're trying to accomplish worth all those accounts could probably be handled more efficiently some other way.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a solution to your problem, but I'm curious why anyone would need to use so many email accounts. It seems like whatever you're trying to accomplish worth all those accounts could probably be handled more efficiently some other way.

can you say pimp? lol jk

ejc1214

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I don;t think you can in the stock email app. They go in order of the email set up, I think. In other words if you set up your X email and the the Y and Z, that will be the order that they will appear. You may want to try Maildroid or K9 email apps. they may allow you to change the order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty