Outlook Mail issue

Mama2Many

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Galaxy 6 watch. It is paired with my S23Ultra phone. I set up Gmail which works great on the watch but the other email addresses I have cannot be added like they are on my phone. So I activated Outlook and set up my other comcast.net email. Everything went well *but* new emails will not show on my watch. I can see older emails in the inbox there but nothing new will show up on watch.

Any ideas on how to make it work?

Thanks!

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I just got a Galaxy 6 watch. It is paired with my S23Ultra phone. I set up Gmail which works great on the watch but the other email addresses I have cannot be added like they are on my phone. So I activated Outlook and set up my other comcast.net email. Everything went well *but* new emails will not show on my watch. I can see older emails in the inbox there but nothing new will show up on watch.

Any ideas on how to make it work?

Thanks!
The Outlook app is preinstalled on the watch, and it only reflects email activity from the Outlook app on your phone. Confirming: you're not talking about email notifications, but the ability to view emails (new emails) on your watch after opening the app on your watch?

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Mama2Many

May 2, 2013
Visit site
The Outlook app is preinstalled on the watch, and it only reflects email activity from the Outlook app on your phone. Confirming: you're not talking about email notifications, but the ability to view emails (new emails) on your watch after opening the app on your watch?
Yes, outlook is on the watch. But I don't usually use it on my phone. On my phone I use Gmail app for all my addresses. So I had to set Outlook up on my phone before it could send anything to watch.

But posting here must have scared it because now the emails are coming in through my watch correctly. LoL. Maybe it just needed some time. Who knows with tech! LoL

Thanks!

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Yes, outlook is on the watch. But I don't usually use it on my phone. On my phone I use Gmail app for all my addresses. So I had to set Outlook up on my phone before it could send anything to watch.

But posting here must have scared it because now the emails are coming in through my watch correctly. LoL. Maybe it just needed some time. Who knows with tech! LoL

Thanks!
whatever works 🤷👍🏻

Reactions: Mama2Many

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000