Why I don't miss battery pulls and ticking clocks!

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
So I'm coming off of my first weekend with my new HTC EVO that I got after three and a half weeks of frustrating searching and then waiting... watching everyone on this forum discuss this fabulous device.(and I must give a shoutout to Arthur Briones for getting my order thru when no one else could)

During my wait for my EVO I joked in the thread "anyone know how I can get my hands on an Evo" that I couldn't wait to not have to deal with battery pulls and ticking clocks (I'm coming from an bb bold) and that I was totally gonna start a thread that detailed my new experience.

Well here that thread is lol.
_____
Honestly I love this device... I never knew a life like this could exist with a phone. It's fast and its easy to learn and I haven't had one issue yet!

As for the reported problems:
There is no light leakage
There is no screen looseness
There is no hairline crack by the power button

It even came pre Installed with Froyo!!!!!

I still can't believe how easy it is to download apps and uninstall apps and move apps....its just amazing

I just can't even explain how much I love this phone

The coupon app even saved me 5$ in old navy yesterday!!!

I Love my Evo

DevilInPgh

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it obvious? Blackberry! I got quite annoyed with having QuickPull run every night on my Curve 8330. And Android's multitasking is MUCH better than Blackberry's, although that could easily be because I had an 8330.

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Darth Mo - thanks for having my back

yeah the blackberry I had was a refurbished to begin with so I think it was uber slow neway.

I'm not super techie person but this phone is changing my life

I Love my Evo

jcl_cls01

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Even though I miss bbm, I definitely do not miss the battery pulls and hourglasses from my d bbm curve. I also hated the trackball.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Darth Mo - thanks for having my back

yeah the blackberry I had was a refurbished to begin with so I think it was uber slow neway.

I'm not super techie person but this phone is changing my life

I Love my Evo

sorry - missed it in all the hoopla.

strick1226

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey, Donna,

Glad to hear you were able to get your EVO after all! My wife dumped her Tour 9630 for an EVO as well and we are done with BlackBerry in my house! :)

Man I love this phone. :D