Error Code 67 Anyone?

joeturni#CB

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I am getting a persistent error code "67". It usually happens when the phone wakes up. I have tried to update both my profile and the PRL, yet it continues to happen..any suggestions...

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I got that same error here in CT off and on yesterday. I was assuming it was a network issue. Seems to be okay for me today.

IanMcB

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I get it whenever I reboot. It always takes about a minute for the '3G' display to appear and it is during that time I get the message. I assume the phone is trying to make its data calls but doesn't know it has no data connection yet?

bpdamas

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
had the same problem several times in one day

called Sprint customer service @ 4pm

they updated my Profile,
had me update my PRL

and it was resolved by 5pm

actually one of the few times it's been resolved that quickly after calling in re: an issue with service :)

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Had the same problem. Finally had to reset to stock (factory data reset). Hated to do it, but it did solve the problem.

joeturni#CB

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys...I called Sprint and they apparently have a new fix-it protocol for Error 67 messages...the tech also said that the upcoming OTA fix will take care of this as well...

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Just a warning" I tried the Sprint fix several times with no luck. But certainly worth a try -- beats a hard reset.

AndroiduserT

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
i had that going for a while. Updated profile but kept getting the error. Called sprint and asked to be jumped straight to advanced because i called before with the same issue. They had me punch in the code (## whatever whatever #) and we reset the profile from there.
havent had the code since.
not sure if something had to be done on their end or not. if u know the code to open that menu from the dialer pad, i can tell u what i did. no phone data loss, only a lengthy reboot, but good to go.

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem ALL THE TIME at my office. But at home I never get the error message. So I decided to keep an eye on my phone for an enire day next to my desk. The error 67 only comes up when my 3G turns off and all i have is one or two bars. Almost every time my phone comes out of 3G, error 67 pops up, and never goes away until i go into airplane mode and then bring it back to life with 3G signal.

When I get home i have bot 3 bars of 4G and all 3G bars...i have NEVER gotton the error message at my house. Not sure if it has anythign to do with it or not. Just found it interesting. I also have "sprint only" for network usage in the settings and networks. No roaming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles