I have questions....

1.) What's the best Screen Shot app, I can't seem to get "Shoot Me" to work on my unrooted Evo anymore, any suggestions?

2.) I downloaded an APK file for a widget. How do I find it using Astro (I cleared the notification, and now i can't find it :-/ ), and do i move it to a certain folder for it to work?

3.) Can I stop notifications from popping up in the top bar on the phone? Especially texts, I don't like prying eyes, lol...

4.) How do I change the look of my keyboard? Can I only change the skin? Possibly eliminate some keys? Where do I find them to download? I don't have a rooted phone.:-/

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
1. I think the newest update doesn't allow screen shots (again)
2. Everything you download off the web you can find in /sdcard/dowload
3. Keyboards are all over the market or you can find some on xda under evo/themes and apps
4. Open messaging then settings and unchecked notifications

Via TT

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
You want a custom keyboard... Ultra Keyboard. Tracing technology, customizable theme, etc. Cant edit buttons yourself, if you want an app like that you'll have to develop one.

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
The only way it works is to actually shake the phone right? Do I have to turn it on first?

Yes open the app hit accept then hide. If it works it will make a shutter sound.
I'm rooted so I can't test it for you

Edit: actually...if memory serves me right if it doesn't work without root you wont get past the "accept" screen
Via TT

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes open the app hit accept then hide. If it works it will make a shutter sound.
I'm rooted so I can't test it for you

Edit: actually...if memory serves me right if it doesn't work without root you wont get past the "accept" screen
Via TT

Worked on my unrooted evo last week. Now I am just getting the shutter sound and no screenshot. Wish they would quit breaking it for non-rooted phones..

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Worked on my non-rooted EVO. I have since rooted and so I cannot test it. I seen a few others in the market, not sure if root was required or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo