MIUI ROM Opinions

swissarmy

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
:)

1. Battery Life (Best I have found without playing around with kernels)
2. UI (This may also be a dislike if you hate the iphone/ipod UI)
3. While on a phone call you can record a conversation from the dialer app!
4. GPS with telenav works fantastic!

:p

1. UI (I actually like it. However, many people dislike as it mimics the iphone/ipod).
2. GPS works with sprint telenav, but I have been unable to get google nav to function properly. (Could just be me)
3. I do not like how you cannot put the apps in a drawer, they must be on a page. (It could be I just have not figured a way to do this) This makes arranging your apps a pain in the ars!

Overall, I use this rom quite frequently!

Last edited:

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I have used every update and it got better and better but here are my likes and dislikes

1. I do like the user interface and how you can change the messaging themes for each contact and the lockscreen how it can go up and down to open.

2. I like the battery stock but I use the havs kernel or another and it last sooo long.

3. I like how snappy the phone is when flashing this rom.

4. I like how there are new features that are in this rom that I have not seen I any other roms are that you have settings to where you could backup your apps and music by syncing them like your gmail and it has a very similar look on setting its a little weird but once your used to it you'll like it.

My dislikes :(

1. I don't like how you can't move the crappy icons that are stock off your screen I use the tool folder and I just dump them into there and have to change name.

2. I hate how when you send along text messages and it never send the phone bugs and comes up with errors and to fix it I hate handset SMS its so not normal and out of the way you'll need to take your notification of from stock and bla bla bla bla lol you get the point and that is a deal breaker lol.

3. I have the newer evo and I like to use the camera so my chip gets messed up and I can't use It tried every rom that has come out and all the kernel fixes but you have to sacrifice one thing for the other like it will have crappy battery life but you can use the camrea and if you want better battery life you can't use the camrea.

Enough with the rant and review lol but over all it is the best game changing rom I have used but once things get look worked out I will definitely go back

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk