EVO'S everywhere!!

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
I had the first Evo at work (actually got it a little before it was released) and there are now at least three others that I know of.

I also remember when there was literally only one guy at work with an Android phone (G1), and now Android is probably the majority in the office. Though there are still plenty of Apple zealots who will probably never switch. :)

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I wish my EVO was as fast as my EPIC.
Heck i wish my EVO had the same screen as my EPIC.
Now that would be a great device.

EMT J

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
8 of my coworkers and 4 of my friends have Evos and they all say that its the best phone they've ever had.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I work in an IT shop and know of 8 people besides me in my section alone who own EVOs. One guy just got his a few days ago.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I know 2 people that switched from iPhone 4 to EVO's and say it the most awesome phone and kicks the ip4's butt!

Up till 6 months ago, I never saw an EVO out in the wild. Now I see them all over in peoples hands!

Great to see! Must be the iPhone people are growing brains from their first smartphone purchase and learning that the iphone isn't the only one out!

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
With good hardware from HTC and a great OS from Android it was bound to happen. Things can only get better for us from here. :)

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I see them all the time. A couple of family members have it, at least 4 people at work and I see them all the time around town.

EVO's was a kick a$$ phone when it came out and its still one of the top phones on the market.

Sent from my MIUI havin, Gingerbread Throwing EVO

Preach the gospel my friend! :D

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I loved it when I had my first ppc6700 in 2005 or so... I was the only one to have a smartphone for a while now they are a dime a dozen.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

CaptGeno

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I told my brother about it, and they both got it before me (i had to wait for my contract to end with T-mob) now us 3 have one and my pops might be picking one up as well :) goooooooo EVO!!

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I see EVO's all of the time. Seriously it is just amazing. The local Best Buy and Sprint stores still get allotments and sell them out every week.

Just imagine what will happen this summer with the EVO 3D...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia