EVO'S everywhere!!

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Since sprint started the $125 credit if you switch from another carrier...

I have 6 people at work that have just purchased the EVO with in the last 2 weeks!.
Two more are on a waiting list. Everyone around seems to be out of EVO'S!

My coworkers all came to me and asked wich phone to go with. Several bought the extended battery out the gate (they thank me up and down for that advice).

What to me is amazing... is that how popular our EVO still is. Still being sold out at stores says something.
The more popular our phone.....the better chance they will keep updating the OS.

How many people have noticed more EVO'S out in the wild??

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I see them all the time. A couple of family members have it, at least 4 people at work and I see them all the time around town.

EVO's was a kick a$$ phone when it came out and its still one of the top phones on the market.

Sent from my MIUI havin, Gingerbread Throwing EVO

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It is surprising to see it still being sold out even with its sucessor being announced and its release just on the horizon. One of my friends is going to be picking one up in about a week or so. It is still a beast of a phone.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

jjeffcoat

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
The EVO is sure a popular phone around my department, I know of 4 or 5 people who have one. Only one other person besides me has the Shift.

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Four people in my office have the Evo, as well as a networking friend. And a new client I picked up about a month ago had an iphone, and when I got a text from her last week it came from an Evo. When I asked her about it she said her boyfriend and her made the switch to the Evo. The word is definitely out!

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Reminds me of the early days when ATT got an iPhone. Once people started liking them it became a revolution.
Maybe were starting to see a change in the pattern. GoodBye iPhone hello EVO.. I personally think its a combination of Hardware (good job HTC) and software (good job android OS). Afterall if the EVO had WM7 i am sure a lot of them would still be sitting on the shelves at Sprint. :)

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Even when I get the EVO 3D - I might still hold on to my EVO 4G.

There all around me in New York City. Finally I have a phone that people recognize the name.

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Reminds me of the early days when ATT got an iPhone. Once people started liking them it became a revolution.
Maybe were starting to see a change in the pattern. GoodBye iPhone hello EVO.. I personally think its a combination of Hardware (good job HTC) and software (good job android OS). Afterall if the EVO had WM7 i am sure a lot of them would still be sitting on the shelves at Sprint. :)

I agree 100% on software. Everyone is talking about Android these days. I think people are realising that they really do want flash! :b)

I for the first time ever! Have found a phone that I am completely satisfied with. HTC did a great job on the build quality. I have had zero issues quality wise.

I am seeing a lot of people switching from the I-phone. I have noticed some of my customers that have switched. They see my evo on my desk and are like hey I have one now. Their comments are it's nice to get the full web on a phone.

praytorain

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The EVO is a beast! I know 8 people who have the EVO. In fact, a few months ago I bought my wife an EVO (she couldn't keep her hands off of mine) and we went to an ice cream shop. My wife and our friends had just left the shop when I heard her phone ringing. I thought she left it, but then I noticed it was someone elses EVO. I started asking him what he thought about it that he said he loved so much that he had one, his wife has one, and both their teenage children have one.

Where I live I see a few IPhones, but mostly IPods. I have been noticing a lot of Android devices though. EVO, DroidX, Inspire, and a few I had never seen before. In fact the gas station employee had an EVO and stopped me when he saw mine.

Also, just about every other post on Facebook says posted by Android or HTC Sense.

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I personally have converted 4 ppl form work to Evo's - When the 3D comes out I feel i may bit the bullet and actually keep my Evo and buy the the 3D.... I've put so much time into my Evo and learning it's in's and out's, joining all these forums, enjoying these excellent communities online... To give my phone away or sell/trade it is gonna be like giving up a child for adaoption....

superstarpage

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
My husbands aunt and uncle started the chain near us, then I got mine, then 3 of my friends got theirs! Now my husband wants one and I personally can't wait until he gets his because this phone is the BEST phone I've personally ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherrymae34