So sprint just announced the EVO Shift 4G

LancerzRalliart

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
They made a post a facebook a few minutes ago and its up on the sprint website now with the specs and all. I was gonna grab this phone but now I think im just gonna get the regular evo for my first android phone.

randompre21

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
lancer ralliart = baby evo
evo shift = baby evo ^_^ and i don't mean that in a bad way

thinking about picking this up for the wife. Seems like a win-win for someone that doesn't want the evo size phone. Why so much hate on this thing?

Where did you find the video review?

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
If I was new to Sprint, or had an upgrade available, this is the phone I'd get. That proc combined with the smaller screen probably has a lot better battery life than the Evo.

jrz5024

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
If I was new to Sprint, or had an upgrade available, this is the phone I'd get. That proc combined with the smaller screen probably has a lot better battery life than the Evo.

I thought the same thing, until I looked at the specs- only rated at 6 hours talk time, same as the original.

Terreos#AC

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone see that the messages and email icons now how number notifications on them? That's kinda nice.

Honestly I'm not sure about the keyboard. Looks a bit too off center for me. I'll give it a try once it's out. Looking to switch to sprint soon. :confused:

JayCudi

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
One of the worst kept secrets on Sprint lol

Spec wise, I wouldn't say its better than the original Evo but it's destined to be one of Sprint's best phones

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
@ Comineeyeaha, Nope... battery life will remain the same. Varies with each individual use.

This phone look good, but It's the EVO with a keyboard. As I say before - I would have to play with it before thinking about it. ;/

hmmm

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I can understand talk time being the same since the screen isn't used but how about using it to browse the internet and do everything else these phones do? Having a lot smaller screen and a newer lower clocked processor but \the same size battery has to get better battery life than the Evo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez