Whitestone Dome "chip"...

captivedroid

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So I got my S23 Ultra a couple months ago and applied Whitestone Dome's screen protector. It was my first Whitestone Dome experience. I probably went through all 3 or so sheets before I successfully made it.

I also use a magsafe car mount charger. I discovered that sometimes my phone would drop or fly off the dash mount. I guess having a "certified" magsafe phone case doesn't help.

A few days ago, I was turning at safe speed at a corner, and my phone slides off to the passenger floor. Later I picked it up and I found a "chip" on the edge of my phone. The chip is rough, like a rock hit a car window visible.

I was just in my bathroom with no lights except from the hallway, and I see my phone screen reflection showing a fork of two long lines across the screen.

I hope this damage is just the screen protector. I can't imagine how a phone screen with a protector could chip like a regular phone from the side.

I'll try to post a pic later.

cD

captivedroid

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
You know, now that I think about... I don't think I've ever had a "chip" this early with my previous Samsung phones, when I never used protectors in the first place.