Pics taken with your EVO Shift

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Our fancy new mic!

As you can tell it's been doctored a little... but all on my Shift!

5507915860_d0f4f55c8a_b.jpg

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
How do I post a picture? :'(

There's a couple different ways you can post a picture. You can upload the picture to Flickr by using the share on your Shift. Then go to the Flickr website and go to "share" above the photo. This will give you a list of options, click on "grab the BB code" Then click BB code and your ready to copy and past to the forum. All you need is the field between

An easy way to post a pic straight from your device is download photobucket from the market. You can upload the picture you want to photobucket, then go into the app. click my albums > select the photo you want > hit the menu key > click view links > all you need is the IMG link. Just click it and it will copy it to your clipboard. Then just paste in the forums! Hope that helps :)

Edit: BTW you can always just click on the paper clip in the forum to add a thumbnail attachment.

Peaty

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Took this yesterday. I have some very nice DSLR's but I have to say for a camera phone it's pretty nice all things considered.

Last edited:

Peaty

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Took this while teaching my son to drive a stick. I used the android photoshop to mess with it a little. I did a video but trust me you don't want to see that :)

vintagetechtm

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
pic using negtive effect

It's of Emma and Fitz my two cats/babies in their favorite spot. Emma is white with black on her ears and black tail. Fitz is all black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty