[venting] lack of a dock

normnailz

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
i've been searching for a good docking solution and have been unsuccessful.

you wouldn't realize this after simply google searching. a billion websites pop-up with "HTC Evo Shift Accessories", yet I don't find any specific accessories for this phone. WTF!? tired of looking through docks that are made for the iPhone but can fit a million different kind of mobile phones too. how about something specifically for my phone, not just a holder that i can run my own cord through to plug it in?

anyone have any good leads?

SROJR

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you. I've been on the same journey trying to find a dock; I keep looking and hoping that today will be the day one magically shows up when I search. No such luck. I had been following the Shift months before it's release; figured with all the buzz that was going on up to the launch that vendors would be all over this thing with accessories. I really thought the Shift was going to be the new "it" phone. Well, I love the phone but coming from a Palm Pre and missing the Touchstone the dock would be the next best thing. Keep looking and come back and post if you find a dock.

Peaty

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you. I had a palm pre with the touchstone too.. I'm hoping a dock shows up eventually.

Last edited:

david2g

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the options for accessories suck. I'm sure if it's not out by now then forget it. So many new phone coming out they have all ready moved on.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

mtbykr

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Could it have something to do with the fact that it's a slider, I noticed the Droid 2 doesn't have a dock either.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I too wish there was a dock as well as more accesories for the shift. I miss the dock I had for my epic 4g as it was a nice alarm clock and movie watching setup when I was in bed and great for using at work. Shame all the phones with all the coolest options are either slabs or on another carrier. Makes me miss the good ol' days with old school palm. I ALWAYS had all the accessories I wanted and needed. External keyboards with zero input lag? Yep. Docks galore? Yep. One day there will be a perfect phone with the perfect accessories like what I had with palm. Until then Ill enjoy the evo shift as much as I can...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch