2.1 Update

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I just received a message on my phone to update to 2.27.651.6 instead of .5 which is the originial install of 2.1.

It is a little over 3mb and it's installing now.

Does anyone know what this fixes?

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
I just received a message on my phone to update to 2.27.651.6 instead of .5 which is the originial install of 2.1.

It is a little over 3mb and it's installing now.

Does anyone know what this fixes?

Well an update to the Evo was also just released that supposedly fixes the sd card issue so maybe it does the same thing for the Hero. I have a Hero here as well and will update later.

--------
Sent from my HTC Evo 'cause it WAS the droid I was looking for.

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
But I have had my Hero since early December and I wasn't aware there was an issue with the sd card on the Hero. I haven't had any problems at all with mine.

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
I haven't seen it as bad as on the Evo but I have noticed the sd card slowing down through the day until it needs a reboot. There are probably other fixes in there as well, who knows. And I'm only speculating about the sd card thing. Could totally be wrong :)

--------
Sent from my HTC Evo 'cause it WAS the droid I was looking for.

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
That's cool, I appreciate the response. How are you liking the EVO so far. I'm getting one in a couple months, gota save up the money for the full price, I just don't think I can wait until December of 2011.

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
That's cool, I appreciate the response. How are you liking the EVO so far. I'm getting one in a couple months, gota save up the money for the full price, I just don't think I can wait until December of 2011.

Totally loving the Evo! It's super fast and the screen is gorgeous!