Answering incoming call

KathyR

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
First time poster, most of my questions have been answered by checking the board almost daily. But I cant seem to find out, when my phone is locked and sleeping and I get an incoming call how do I see who it is without doing through all the unlocking stuff, usually by that time they have hung up or it goes to voicemail. Thanks, Kathy

KathyR

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I had a call come in last night and I couldnt see who it was, so I called my cell from my home phone and I couldnt see who it was. I just had my hubby call and it worked I called from the house after that and it worked, so i guess it works from time to time. Not complaining I love this phone just when you have a horse in one hand you like to know if its worth answering the call :) Thanks...

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I had a call come in last night and I couldnt see who it was, so I called my cell from my home phone and I couldnt see who it was. I just had my hubby call and it worked I called from the house after that and it worked, so i guess it works from time to time. Not complaining I love this phone just when you have a horse in one hand you like to know if its worth answering the call :) Thanks...

You may just want to reboot your phone. Who knows what could have happened.