.wav file player?

mAdnarG

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
when i receive a voicemail on my house phone it gets forwarded as an email to my gmail account with a .wav file attachment. when i try to play it the stock music player says it cannot play this file type.

i have tried searching the market for a different player (such as merridian) and none seem to work.

does anyone know of any apps that may work?

dkro2010

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
There's an app called WavPlayer that is able to play most WAV attachments including GSM encoded files (both Microsoft's implementation and raw). It's available in the Android Market for 99 cents. I'm the developer, so if anyone finds a file that WavPlayer reports as unsupported, please email me a copy and I should be able to add support. My contact information can be found in the Market details for the application. Thanks all!

Reactions: kennethmgreen

WelshGasman

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to post publicly, but unable to send PMs at present.

Hi,
Came upon your post whilst searching for a wav player.
Unfortunately I have a Creative Ziio 7 which does not have access to the Market for some obscure reason. Is there any other way of obtaining your app please.?

TIA

maggieo

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I know this is an old thread - can anyone tell me if wav player works on the Samsung Galaxy S5, running Kit Kat? I used to use Remote Wav - even up through the S4, but it doesn't work now. Just thought I'd ask before installing another app on my phone that might not work. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma