Say it ain't so.....'revision of the HTC One coming in June"....

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Knew this would happen! :mad: Been waiting so long for the One(still waiting because you still cant get the black version). Now on the official release date of the One, this comes out..

HTC M4 arriving in June with 'metal-alloy chassis'

The HTC M4, HTC?s second device that is expected to be a revision of the HTC One, will be made out of a metal-alloy chassis and the supplier has already been selected. HTC has selected Catcher Technology as the exclusive provider for the chassis in order to avoid supply problems like the ones it had with the HTC One.

The HTC M4 is expected to start shipping in June with wider availability in the third quarter of the year. But HTC is aiming to ship 700 000 devices in the second quarter as well.

Thoughts?
Rob

cyanogen123

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
This probably won't be a flagship device it doesn't even have stereo speakers. This article is just sensationalism nonsense. This looks like a mid range device.

Cool Guy

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I believe this is the black one which was leaked sometime ago. Was on Droid life and someone said the M7 was the One and M4 would be a midrange.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
That was mine first thought too. Hopefully more info comes out before the black One is easily had.

Hopefully. I have the DNA now and would be willing to pay full retail for a Verizon one variant, but only if it has the same if not better specs that the ONE. Including dual front facing stereo speakers.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
As everyone has been saying it's going to be a mid rrange device. I swear there was an article about htc making the M7 and M4 before they were announced.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
As everyone has been saying it's going to be a mid rrange device. I swear there was an article about htc making the M7 and M4 before they were announced.

Now that you mention it, I do believe I read it somewhere that they had a pipeline of one devices for this year, primarily the m7 and m4

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA