HTC One User Guide & Quick Start Guide

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Genuine question: does anyone who read this discover something they weren't aware of?
I'm a perfect example of the answer to this ;) I've been using Palm phones since the Treo600 (long time ago) and the One is my first long-term foray into Android. There are lots of similarities in OS's, but things like the way Android handles synergy, backups, camera, etc... is different enough for a manual to come in handy just to glance through and get a more 'global' look at these items. Plus, I have 15 yrs of high-end a/v sales behind me which makes me anal about reading manuals and white papers. LOL The One is the first Android phone that made me pull the trigger and I like to know every little nuance my electronic toys have in the arsenal. :)

manojvariya

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
i have htc one m7. volume down key was not working and i wanted to update firmware so i have downloaded rom manager app in phone so i can turn my phone on into recover mode. but when i open that app and tap on "reboot into recovery mode" my phone was turned off and didnt turned on for five minutes so i had hold power key to start phone and it was started but after 2 minutes it turned off automatically. and started automatically. and this is happening again and again.my phone is rebooting automatically. i can operate my phone but only for 2 minutes i can open any app uninstall any app but i cant install any app and i cant even reset my phone going throught setting>backup and reset. and i cant even power off my phone holding power key. after 2 minutes it restarts itself. i just want to reset my phone please help me....please.. and no one is getting ready to repair my volume key so i should reset my phone anyhow...please help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anon247