Any way to get toggles in the drop down menu?

Nguyenning

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Any way to get toggles to turn on/off things like wifi, bluetooth, brightness, location, etc... to drop down from the notification menu?
Right now, you have to drop down, then press the settings button in the top right to get to any toggles... kind of an annoying step.

I had a jailbroken iPhone 5 and intelliscreenX was SO clutch in the notification menu, so I just got used to it.

I know there's toggle widgets, but they're all so unflattering IMO. I hide them on the 2nd or 3rd page, which kinda defeats the purpose haha

Led Zappa

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Power Toggles in the Play Store. Awesome App!

Screenshot_2013-04-25-19-22-45.png

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Download the app Power Toggles. It is free and works perfectly.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Any way to get toggles to turn on/off things like wifi, bluetooth, brightness, location, etc... to drop down from the notification menu?
Right now, you have to drop down, then press the settings button in the top right to get to any toggles... kind of an annoying step.
Ditto.

But, it doesn't work like the stock widget. Some things it will open the menu and you have to do it there, instead of just automatically. But, it is my most used app beyond LightFlow and Swiftkey, which I guess would really be my most used app.:p

It gets a little better in 4.2. They add brightness, airplane mode, bluetooth and wifi to the menu when you press the settings key, but now it takes that much longer to get to Settings for everything else.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Nguyenning

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the quick responses. I noticed on your screenshot, you don't have Power saver on/off in your notification menu. Mine seems to be there by default... how'd you get rid of it?

#Newb

Led Zappa

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick responses. I noticed on your screenshot, you don't have Power saver on/off in your notification menu. Mine seems to be there by default... how'd you get rid of it?

#Newb

Long Press> App Info - Force Stop.

You will need to do it every time you reboot the phone though.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
LAST question, what battery status app is that? I found one called battery status bar but it didn't work very well
Power Toggles gives you this too. (Not as much info, but the percentage left)

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.