Bluetooth audio problems.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my one where if I have a stereo Bluetooth connected, if I play a video, the audio isn't in sync with the video. If I move the time line and skip ahead then it syncs up again. This happens on all video, I tried YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, chrome, and Pocket cast with the same result (and on Hulu it's extra frustrating because after the commercial break the audio is out of sync again.)

This happens with my Sony car stereo and my Jaybird blue buds. Anyone else having this same issue, or know of a fix?

Indecisive

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Every cell phone i've ever had, has had that problem. I've given up.

On another note, hows everyones audio quality over bluetooth? Mine isn't up to par with what is ideal. Not as good as the 3.5mm cable, noticeably so.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Every cell phone i've ever had, has had that problem. I've given up.

On another note, hows everyones audio quality over bluetooth? Mine isn't up to par with what is ideal. Not as good as the 3.5mm cable, noticeably so.

I've never had that issue with my iPhone, sometimes it might a quarter second off, but usually it isn't noticeable. On my one I'm getting more than second off and is getting annoying.

As for audio quality, I think it's pretty good. It sounds great with the HTC sound clip, it has blue tooth 4.0.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty