Pixel 8 Pro Bluetooth issues

twig6986

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the Pixel 8 Pro, just got a new car and i can connect the Bluetooth/Android Auto. Both work and I can play music etc., but when I make or receive calls it says connected but I can't hear anything and the person on the other end of the call also can't hear me and I have to transfer the call to my phone. I tried removing the car from the phones Bluetooth and re-pairing and vice versa. I just brought the car in for service and to check the issue, but I am having the same issue in the loaner, so my thought is its the phone. I also have the pixel buds and have no issue with that. Is anyone having this issue? Any suggestions?

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Make sure the settings are correct here:
Screenshot_20240126-101253.png

Swipe down from notification bar, tap/hold on the Bluetooth button and verify these settings.

hugodlr

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I've had the same issues and am now on my 4th RMA'd P8P (for call/text/5G connectivity issues; the car bluetooth issue is just an added bonus issue on the side). I can get wired Android Auto connected (2018 GMC Terrain) but nothing I do can get phone calls to go through bluetooth on my car. Multiple previous and current phones from my wife, son, his girlfriend, and myself all work fine - this is the only phone with that issue at the moment (and this includes both a P7 and a P7P)