Notes App?

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I was watching a review of this amazing phone and the reviewer said there was a notes app that synced with Ever note but I don't see this notes app anywhere on the phone. I also found this page on HTC's website that explains how to use it. Does anyone know where this app is?

https://support.htc.com/en-ie/005-HTC_One/0E0/030/010

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was watching a review of this amazing phone and the reviewer said there was a notes app that synced with Ever note but I don't see this notes app anywhere on the phone. I also found this page on HTC's website that explains how to use it. Does anyone know where this app is?

I think they are reffering to the tasks app technicallit would be a note taking app :eek:

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering what notes app they are talking about. My HTC One does have a stock notes app like they are talking about

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah same here on Sprint. I just heard several reviews mentioning it and while looking around on the internet found that page on HTC that's talks about it.

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
OK, so its the Sprint version that doesn't come with it I found out

guric1van

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Evernote for about 3 years now, and this Notes app came preinstalled with my HTC One.

I much prefer using the Notes app over the Evernote client. Much easier to use, simpler layout, quicker to use and access, but with all the benefits of Evernote.

Over the past few years, the Evernote clients (across all platforms) have been getting worse and worse. They continue to focus on looks rather than useability and practicality. This app reminds be of the earlier versions of Evernote: simple, quick, straight to the point, built to be used rather than impress people.

i would recommend any android Evernote users to try this app.

guric1van

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know, if i use the Notes apps (with locally cached folders/notes), and then install the Evernote client (again with caching), will all my notes be stored twice on the device?

Alex Smith14

May 8, 2014
Visit site

they put it in scribble instead of having a seperate app