HTC One(M7) where is the desktop clock

gark

May 12, 2013
Visit site
previous HTC Android phones had a desktop clock that would launch when the phone was inserted in the OEM desktop cradle or you could launch it manually.

What have they done with it on the new HTC One (M7)

pistos

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Look under widgets. There is, if not the same a very similar, clock with weather with the classic HTC design, as well as a newer modern take, which looks like the clock on the Blinkfeed screen.

gark

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Look under widgets. There is, if not the same a very similar, clock with weather with the classic HTC design, as well as a newer modern take, which looks like the clock on the Blinkfeed screen.

@pistos, I'm not looking for a clock/weather widget that sits on one of the home screens. The Desktop Clock is an App that launches when the phone is inserted in an OEM docking station or can be launched manually. It seems HTC did not include this on the new HTC One. I've tried other Desktop Clocks from the Google Play App store, but they don't seem to include all the same HTC features or they don't work correctly.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I believe every since Sense 4+ the desktop clock has been removed, it wasn't on my stock DNA or now running a custom 5.0 Rom. I have just learned to live without it because the apps I've found in the market stink.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699