Capacitive button sensitivity

nav525

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I know Sprint got an update to fix the issue with the capacitive buttons, but is there any word on when other carriers will get it? I have a screen protector on my One and there will be times when I can hit the button 10+ times and it still won't register my touch. I'll lock the phone and then unlock it to get it working..very annoying.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I know Sprint got an update to fix the issue with the capacitive buttons, but is there any word on when other carriers will get it? I have a screen protector on my One and there will be times when I can hit the button 10+ times and it still won't register my touch. I'll lock the phone and then unlock it to get it working..very annoying.

Its really on the carriers! I feel your pain. I have the att HTC One and it has the same issues from time to time. However I will not take my SP off!

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
From the carrier standpoint this is win-win. Less screen protectors means more broken screens and new equipment purchases with further commitments.... Or more sales of their insurance plans.

In their minds the weak capacitive buttons are a feature, not a bug...

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2