What case do you use for your HTC One?

SDiablo123

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I actually just bought an Otterbox for my htc one today. been using those types of cases for the passed 2 years, and cant imagine how much its saved my phones :p

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Got the Otterbox Commuter (slimmer than than Defender), but now I'm interested in something with comparable protection that's slimmer. Any suggestions?

TIA

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Active Case in Royal Blue with metal kick stand because it has those cool grippy things on the sides and the color, look and feel it gives the device. Gives her more bulk which she needs because she's too skinny and needs some junk in the trunk :cool:

Antitryptic

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the Case-Mate Tough on mine right now. Don't really know why I got it, though. :p
I think I'm gonna pick up a UAG or Poetic case soon. I'm just not sure whether to flaunt its beauty or go for protection...

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
First I bought a poetic atmosphere case......love it at first. It was slim and really looked awesome. Cons...slippery. I drop the phone from 2 1/2 feet onto my tile floor. Landed on corner and my phone didnt work after that. Had to use my insurance to get a replacement. I also have a nillkin leather flip case.....like it so far.....use it at work ....look professional. I also have a i-blason transformer prime case which is fantastic....inexpensive, good protection and a kick stand. But my favorite case so far is the urban armor gear case. Doesnt make the phone too bulky, feels great in your hand, superb protection and i love the orange and black look on my black phone. If I had to choose only one it would be the UAG case. Better than the otterbox commuter imho.

vazquezke

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered a atmosphere poetic. I like how the phone looks naked but I know I'd hate to scratch it, plus this case is really slim.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
First I bought a poetic atmosphere case......love it at first. It was slim and really looked awesome. Cons...slippery. I drop the phone from 2 1/2 feet onto my tile floor. Landed on corner and my phone didnt work after that. Had to use my insurance to get a replacement. I also have a nillkin leather flip case.....like it so far.....use it at work ....look professional. I also have a i-blason transformer prime case which is fantastic....inexpensive, good protection and a kick stand. But my favorite case so far is the urban armor gear case. Doesnt make the phone too bulky, feels great in your hand, superb protection and i love the orange and black look on my black phone. If I had to choose only one it would be the UAG case. Better than the otterbox commuter imho.

I haven't even got the one yet, but I was considering getting this (yes, I'd put a skin on such a beautiful phone, I'm that person) and a clear case, but for the money I might as well get an otterbox commuter and be better protected from drops, cause with me, they're bound to happen. your experience with the poetic's protection (or lack thereof) sealed that for me, sorry that happened to you. the UAG cases are cool, too, but dem boring colors :/

obnpolo

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I use the HTC double-dip flip. By far the most attractive case for the HTC One. I've had it for weeks, and continue to receive compliments from strangers, especially since its the stealth black version of the phone.