Finally decided to buy an HTC One, what case to get?

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been roaming the forums often lately and have decided to purchase an HTC One due to the great reviews it's been getting. The S4 is very impressive as well, but a lot of comments on the forum have swayed me. But when making an investment like this, I definitely want to keep it protected but still stylish. I've been looking at cases on Amazon and found something I like a lot that has good reviews and there's a discount deal for a second case, but I wanted to get some opinions before purchasing.

Amazon.com: KaysCase Slim Hard Shell Cover Case for the new HTC One (M7) Smart Phone (Clear): Computers & Accessories

A couple of notes, I don't like the big case companies like Spigen and Otterbox. They're reliable, but I really don't like their styles. Simple stuff like this works best for me.

Does anyone have a case from this company? Any other recommendations?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I made a mistake of buying two cases (less than $10) and realized the One feels amazing to wrap it around in cheap plastic. Just get a Screen Protector.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
There is a whole thread dedicated to cases for the htc One with a lot of very nice ones to look at (with reviews and photo's)

Either way, i bought this one

Poetic Palette SLIM Premium Hard Case for HTC One

Last edited:

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Well you cant deny it, Otterbox just works

If this is a joking reference to the apple "it just works" thread in here and how otterbox is mainly seen on iphones, A+. And if that was just coincidental, still A+.
I think the only reason I haven't broken the screen on any of my phones yet is because none have had glass extending to the edges of the phone so it was only plastic or TPE case covering plastic on impact. I don't want to risk it so I'll trade in bulky and not feeling the pretty aluminum in my hand for added protection. I might have considered a defender case if it came in teal on amazon, but I didn't find one.

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I go otterbox defender on every phone I get. I even made my daughter put her S4 in a defender cause she's clumsy. She hates it but oh well, she's broken 2 phones having the cheap 10 dollar cases on it. Both didn't even survive a 2 foot fall. I need something that when it falls out of my pocket then accidentally kick it across a parking lot...it's going to survive!!

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I go otterbox defender on every phone I get. I even made my daughter put her S4 in a defender cause she's clumsy. She hates it but oh well, she's broken 2 phones having the cheap 10 dollar cases on it. Both didn't even survive a 2 foot fall. I need something that when it falls out of my pocket then accidentally kick it across a parking lot...it's going to survive!!

I think I know where your daughter got her "clumsy" from lol

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yep wish i would have with my daughters s3 as well. Took a 8-12" fall and the screen didnt live to tell about it. My wallet still tell's the tale with a tear in it's eye

fz1jmp

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The phone is so nice to hold naked it was tough to put on a case. I tried a few and settled on the poetic atmosphere with the Spigen slim glas. I get that the poetic may not be as protective as a hard case, but I can't bear to cover it up too much. It's as close to nekked as I can deal with.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty