disable 'Beep' sound after pressing the end call button?

Gothamoddisee

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Good question!
I for one would love to be able to turn off several of these 'confirmation tones'. For example, when you're setting the alarm volume, it plays your alarm sound! Not very helpful to your sleeping loved one at 2AM.

The beep sound after clicking the end call is driving me crazy when I use the speaker.
How can I disable it?

Thanks!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My guess id your gonna have to root and/or flash your phone with a different ROM. Sorry that I have no idea.

I'd second this. I don't think they would of thought the single beep would drive to many people crazy. :).

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'd second this. I don't think they would of thought the single beep would drive to many people crazy. :).

Very true! But whats the point of having the beep turned off? I was just wondering on why is all. FBI/Secret agent?!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
maybe I'm fanatic but when you're using BT (in the car) \ Speaker it is super annoying!

too many things require rooting :'(

Well that's usually because a lot of tweaks are system files that have to be modified which is why root is required. Manufacturers try and customize but things like this I bet they didn't even think about it. :eek:.

Rafaello33

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Could you please tell me if you have been successful with disabling the beep. By the way, it drives me crazy too...beeeeeep, at the end of the call.

tasp007

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Any look with disabling this? I find it really annoying, much louder than previous phones. I think it's linked to the voice/system volume but you can't seem to separate it out.

Thanks