Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I consider myself a Techie and want the latest and greatest. I got a free droid dna in April and have been looking at the HTC one. I'm eligible to upgrade. Should I pay to upgrade or just stay with the dna? Any big differences?

Sent from my Droid DNA

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I've seen a couple people post that they're happy with their decision to upgrade to The One. I'm curious too though.

I've had no hands on with the DNA but it looks very nice. Hope some DNA owners share their opinion's here

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I love my HTC ONE, but I would stay with the DNA, not enough of a difference to switch, in my opinion. My brother and nephew both have the DNA...its a great phone as well! After playing with the DNA that belonged to my brother, i went to the AT&T store to get the DNA, only to find out they didn't carry it, so I bought the HTC ONE, which was an excellent choice.

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I have never played with the dna but I believe that one of the biggest complaints is that the battery life is really bad because the battery is quite a bit smaller than the one.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback guys. Battery is fine for me. I'm always by a plug at work and have a car charger. Even have a portable charger. Unless there's a feature that's mind blowing I guess I'll stick with it. Thanks again!

Sent from my Droid DNA

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback guys. Battery is fine for me. I'm always by a plug at work and have a car charger. Even have a portable charger. Unless there's a feature that's mind blowing I guess I'll stick with it. Thanks again!

Sent from my Droid DNA

Boom sound alone, my biggest favorite, I like to watch YouTube, its sound blows my mind even after a couple months of having this phone.
Camera is also the best features I have used on any phone in the past.
Just my 2?
DNA is also one of my favorites..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2