HTC ONE 4.2 Daydream mode....

sull4525

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How do I get out of Daydream and back to my Home Screen? I have been hitting the power button twice and that doesn't seem like a "smart" way to use a smartphone. Thanks in advance for your input.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
How do I get out of Daydream and back to my Home Screen? I have been hitting the power button twice and that doesn't seem like a "smart" way to use a smartphone. Thanks in advance for your input.

i just hit the power button once and it takes me to the lockscreen - no different if daydream wasn't running.

Gangrel

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
How did you get all the other options like clock and etc.. All my phone is showing is 'COLORS'

Posted via Android Central App

I downloaded Clock Plus from the Play store. Seems where most are getting them...... I also have Currents becuase I have google currents, and beautiful widgets apparently has one too.

rozroz

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
if i install the Dash Clock widget, to be used ONLY for daydreaming mode, but NEVER on the lock screen or anything else, is that possible?
also, is it indeed just tapping the screen to go to lock screen or i can only push the power button to wake it? (making it useless for bedtime for me).
i have 4.3, Sense 5.0
thanks.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
if i install the Dash Clock widget, to be used ONLY for daydreaming mode, but NEVER on the lock screen or anything else, is that possible?
also, is it indeed just tapping the screen to go to lock screen or i can only push the power button to wake it? (making it useless for bedtime for me).
i have 4.3, Sense 5.0
thanks.

Tap the screen wakes from daydream. Just did it ;)

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums