Best Camera Protecting Case?

Ninjatogo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I just received my HTC One a few days ago; I'm totally enjoying using this phone and carrying it around with me, but I want some protection for this sweet camera.
After a single day of pocketing this phone repeatedly I now have one very small scratch on the camera lens. It's barely visible and doesn't affect image quality, but if I get anymore, it's really going to bother me.

I want to buy a slim case so I can still slide the phone in and out of my pocket, but one that will also keep the lens safe so it doesn't touch if I lay the phone down on a table or rub the cotton interior of my pockets. What would be the best case for me to get?

freakshow999

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I use the Otter Box Comuter Case it's got a very good thickness for protecting the camera and flash. It also has great protection for the screen and corners. I know from personal experience it's already saved me a couple of times! It does make the phone twice as thick, but imho it's well worth it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just got my htc one today an last week i prepared by buying a case to have ready for the One. I got the cimo hybrid off amazon its a nice case an adds minimal bulk. The glass side has some protection for lay on the table design but not much if dropped. The back is frosted clear so you can still see the beauty of the One. Im liking it so far.

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I use the Otter Box Comuter Case it's got a very good thickness for protecting the camera and flash. It also has great protection for the screen and corners. I know from personal experience it's already saved me a couple of times! It does make the phone twice as thick, but imho it's well worth it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

This is what I am using and it works great, lots of protection around the camera lens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38